Detailing the Enrolling Process
To apply to the Langley International Student Program, we request that you follow the simple steps below. Please click HERE to begin online application process.
- Fill out On-Line Application Form in English. Make sure the legal agreement is completed by both student and parent.
- Translate and attach your most recent report card and complete transcripts for the previous 2 years of studies.
- Photocopy and attach the picture page of the student’s passport (if available)
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application. A “Statement of Account” (SoA) letter will be sent to you by e-mail. Any other applicable forms will be sent to you at this time as well.
- In order to issue the letter of acceptance and hold your spot at school, please pay the TOTAL FEES indicated on the SoA letter immediately.
- Payment and bank information are indicated on the SoA letter.
- Please fax or e-mail a copy of the wire transfer confirmation to our office after the payment has been made.
- When we receive payment in full we will issue an official “Letter of Acceptance” (LoA) that is required for Study Permit (Visa) application. This letter will be emailed to you first. Please confirm that all information is correct on the letter.
- A student information package will be sent to you with the LoA. It will contain information students need to know before and after arrival.
Payment can be made by:
- Bank Draft – Payable to: Langley School District #35
- Cheque (Please note: there is a $50 charge for NSF cheques) – Payable to: Langley School District #35
- Electronic Bank Transfer for overseas payment only
ACCOUNT NAME: S. D. #35 (LANGLEY) – INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM
BANK: THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
ADDRESS: 44 KING STREET WEST, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA M5H 1H1
SWIFT CODE: NOSC CATT
Bank #: 002 Transit #: 60780 Account #: 0015911
Please make sure that the NAME OF THE STUDENT is listed on the transfer of funds.
If you have any questions, please contact:
International Student Program
Langley School District #35
4875 – 222nd Street
Langley, BC Canada
2019/2020 FEES – Elementary and Secondary Programs
TOTAL FEE (Canadian dollars): $14,700.00*
*Total Amount Payable prior to receiving Letter of Acceptance(Includes compulsory Medical Insurance, does not include homestay)
Summer Programs Admissions
To apply to the Langley International Student Summer School Program we request that you follow the simple steps below. Please download a copy of the Summer Camp Application Form or contact our office to request one mail to you.