Summer Camp Programs
To apply to the Langley International Student Summer School Program we request that you follow the simple steps below. Please download a copy of the Summer Camp Application Form or contact our office to request one mail to you.
- Fill out all area of the Summer Program Application Form and send it to our office by fax or email. Fax: 1-604-532-1450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval of the application, an “Invoice” will be e-mailed to you.
- Please pay the “Total Fees Owing” indicated on the invoice.
- Payment instruction and bank information are indicated on the invoice.
- Please fax or e-mail a copy of the wire transfer confirmation to our office after the payment has been made.
- When we receive the payment in full, we will issue an official “Letter of Acceptance” (LOA). The letter will be emailed to you first. Please confirm that all information is correct on the letter. We will then send the original LOA to you.
May 1, 2017
*deadlines may change due to space availability*
Payment can be made by:
- Bank Draft – Payable to: Langley School District #35
- Cheque (Please note: there is a $50 charge for NSF cheques) – Payable to: Langley School District #35
- Electronic Bank Transfer for overseas payment only
ACCOUNT NAME: S. D. #35 (LANGLEY) – INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM
BANK: The Bank of Nova Scotia
ADDRESS: PO BOX 48700 BENTALL CENTRE, 595 BURRARD STREET
Account #: 607800015911
Please make sure that the NAME OF THE STUDENT is listed on the transfer of funds.
If you have any questions, please contact:
International Student Summer Program
Langley School District #35
4875 – 222nd Street
Langley, BC Canada
Phone:1 604 534 7891
Fax: 1 604 532 1450