Summer Camp Programs
To apply to the Langley International Student Summer School Program we request that you follow the simple steps below. Please download a copy of the Summer Camp Application Form or contact our office to request one mail to you.
- Fill out all area of the Summer Program Application Form and send it to our office by email. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon approval of the application, an “Invoice/Statement of Account” will be e-mailed to you.
- Please pay the “Total Fees Owing” indicated on the invoice.
- Payment instruction and bank information are indicated on the invoice.
- Please e-mail a copy of the wire transfer confirmation to our office after the payment has been made.
- When we receive the payment in full, we will issue an official “Letter of Acceptance” (LOA).
May 1, 2019
*deadlines may change due to space availability*
Payment can be made by:
- Bank Draft – Payable to: Langley School District #35
- Cheque (Please note: there is a $50 charge for NSF cheques) – Payable to: Langley School District #35
- Electronic Bank Transfer for overseas payment only
ACCOUNT NAME: S. D. #35 (LANGLEY) – INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM
BANK: The Bank of Nova Scotia
ADDRESS: 44 KING STREET WEST, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT
Account #: 607800015911
Please make sure that the NAME OF THE STUDENT is listed on the transfer of funds.
If you have any questions, please contact:
International Student Summer Program
Langley School District #35
4875 – 222nd Street
Langley, BC Canada
Fax: 1 604 532 1450