The Langley School District International Student Program is working to keep pace with the ever-changing global health situation, and we’d like to reassure you that the safety of our students is always our first priority.
Langley School District continues to work closely with British Columbia Ministries of Health and Education to ensure the continued safety and well-being of all students and staff.
BC Gov News:
Here are the letters from our principal, Mark Leiper.
- March 23, 2021 –Important notice for the students arriving now to June 2021
- November 4, 2020 – Updated Travel and Arrival Protocol -English
- August 28, 2020 –September 2020 Education Restart Plan for ISP students
- August 24, 2020 –September 2020 Education Restart Plan Update
- August 7, 2020 – Covid 19 Update to Agents/Parents -English
- July 24, 2020 – Updated Travel and Arrival Protocol -English
- July 10, 2020 –Elementary and Middle School Update 20/21 School Year
- June 9, 2020 –Travel and Arrival Protocol -English
- March 30, 2020 (English / Chinese / Korean)
- March 24, 2020 (English / Chinese / Korean)
- March 17, 2020 (English / Chinese / Korean)
Please also continue to check our District website for updates.