To apply to the Langley International Student Program, we request that you follow the simple steps below.
- Fill out online application form in English. Make sure the legal agreement is completed by both student and parent.
- Translate and attach your most recent report card and complete transcripts for the previous two years of studies.
- Photocopy and attach the picture page of the student’s passport.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application. A “Statement of Account” (SoA) letter will be sent to you by e-mail. Any other applicable forms will be sent to you at this time as well.
- In order to issue the letter of acceptance and hold your spot at school, please pay the TOTAL FEES indicated on the SoA letter immediately.
- Payment and bank information are indicated on the SoA letter.
- E-mail a copy of the wire transfer confirmation to our office after the payment has been made.
- When we receive payment in full, we will issue an official “Letter of Acceptance” (LoA) that is required for Study Permit (Visa) application. This letter will be emailed to you first. Please confirm that all information is correct on the letter.
- A student information package will be sent to you with the LoA. It will contain information students need to know before and after arrival.