TOTAL FEE (Canadian dollars): $15,700.00* (2023/24 school year)
*Total Amount Payable prior to receiving Letter of Acceptance
(Includes compulsory Medical Insurance, does not include homestay)
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE: $200
PROGRAM FEE: $15,500
TOTAL FEE: $15,700
Custodian Fee (Non-Refundable): There is an additional one-time fee of $100 CAD if the Langley School District is required to act as the custodian for the Study Permit (Student Visa) application.
Homestay Placement Fee (Non-Refundable): $350 CAD This is a one-time fee to cover the costs of finding a homestay family
Airport Pickup Fee (Non-Refundable): $175 CAD This is a one-time fee used to contract a service to pick up the student at the airport and transport the student to the designated Homestay. Note this first-arrival fee applies only to students who will reside at a district Homestay.
District Home Stay (2023/2024 school year): $1,050 CAD per month
(for additional nights, please add $35 per day)
REFUND POLICY – Elementary and Secondary Programs
**Please note that all refunds are subject to a $500 processing fee and can take 6-8 weeks after receiving all the required documents**
In the event that my child does not come to Canada or decides not to attend or to leave Langley School District’s International Programs, I agree that the following terms will apply:
- The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances;
- For students in the International Programs, the following will apply:
- The full program fee, less the application fee, will be refunded upon receipt of satisfactory evidence that the study permit was not approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Request for refund must include a letter of rejection from the Embassy.
- Two-thirds (2/3) of the program fee will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to commencement of program (Program commencement dates are: September 1, January 1, February 1 or April 1); An earlier refund deadline of the second Friday of June is in effect for Langley Fine Arts School and Langley Fundamental School.
- One half (1/2) of the program fee will be refunded if the student withdraws within 30 calendar days of commencing the program (Program commencement dates are: September 1, January 1, February 1 or April 1); An earlier refund deadline of the second Friday of July is in effect for Langley Fine Arts School and Langley Fundamental School.
- No refund will be granted, for any reason, if the student withdraws after the first calendar month of the program.
- If a student is dismissed from a Langley school, this constitutes dismissal from the entire Langley School District International Student Program. The student is then sent home at the parent’s expense and without a refund.
- Students receiving Permanent Resident status mid-year (October–June) will not receive a refund.
- Students who live with their parents and become Permanent Residents after program fees have been paid but before September 30 will receive a full refund (minus processing fee). Please contact the District office for further details. An earlier refund deadline of the second Friday of June is in effect for Langley Fine Arts School and Langley Fundamental School.
- Students will require approval from Langley International Student Program for any deferral requests. Students can only defer once and there will be no refund if the students withdraw from the deferred intake. All deferrals are subject to a processing fee.